Sunday 6 April 2014

[ Boom up my music ]

Well, Today I just want to play my music as loud as I can.
But my macbook is not make this happen.... Therefore, I found "Boom".











[ Boom ] is a simple one-click volume booster application. Boom can greatly boost the volume of your Mac so that you have a better audio experience while playing games, watching movies, watching online videos on YouTube™, listening to music, and also during Skype™ calls. Now enjoy a better music experience on your iPod/iPhone because Boom can also boost the volume of the music and video files in your iTunes playlist and automatically sync it back.

So, Now when I watch movies, youtube, videos i can turn up as much as possible.
No more small speakers!! yay! I hope some of you guys think this is useful.
Because its USEFUL for me!!

btw, Boom picture and information are from here.
( However, Boom is back to $7.99 now. maybe you can google for some other "help". lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment