Tuesday 15 April 2014

[ Visa Approved ]

I just got a letter from Australia immi yesterday.
Which they informed that my WHV is approved.

To have Working Holiday Visa, It costs me...

- Visa fees AUD$420 ( TWD$11749 on the day I pay on my credit card)
- Health Examination TWD$1000 ( which around AUD$35.30 on the day of currency)

That is just a brief of how much I paid to get that visa.
Also I applied on 9th of April, And approved on 14th.
Which I think it was very fast of application. :)

Keni did his WHV application on 10th, And Cost him TWD$11793.
Due to the currency of the day that his credit card paid.
But he got approved on the same day as me. 

So we both have the Visa, Now Its time to book an air-ticket to Australia.

-----------------------
NOTE:
Immi will send you a letter with your VISA GRANT NUMBER.
Please Note that the number you got, you need to keep with you and with the passport.
Because the visa is linked to the passport number listed in the table above. If you obtain a new passport you must advise the department. More information on label free travel and visa entitlements verification is available at www.immi.gov.au/visas/about-your-visa.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment