Wednesday 9 April 2014

[ PASSPORT, VISA ]






















After a week of waiting, I can get my passport today.

That means I have a step forward to my plan. :)

And now I have to apply my WHV (Working Holiday Visa).
Since Australia immi (Immigration and Border Protection) has changed their way to apply a visa.
In order of that, now we have to sign up a immi account on immi website.
And you can apply an online application for your visa though that.

Also the fees of WHV has increased to AUD$420.
It's so expensive, but I hope this is worth it.
After you applied, now you need to go to one of the hospital to do a medicare check.
(Just a x-ray taken, relax! lol)

I think i will do my X-ray on next Tuesday, when I have day off of work. :P

Useful website:

Last, Good Luck, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment