Saturday 5 April 2014

[ PowerBank Case ]



Well, I know this post is not like anything relate to my Australia trip.
But I am going to post my life stuff here as goes by.

So I got a battery power bank thing. And I want a case for it.
Therefore I got some nonwoven fabric from the shop.
And made the case for my power bank.
Just love 100% handmade!! yay!!

Since I love Orange so much. 
So I even masking tape my cord into orange !! Yay!!
(As you can see in the picture)

By the way the power bank is 10400mAh.
Which is a lot for me, so i think i will take is with me to Australia.

So, yeah! that's all for now. 
I will be apply my visa next Wednesday, when i get my passport!!! 

1 comment:

  1. So there, if you want to know the details of the seller, then maybe I can refer her to you. But just to be clear I am in no reason connected to her or to her shop. I just merely cited out my experience with the product I bought from her. :) powerbank

    ReplyDelete